- What are HID headlights and how are they different from regular headlights?
- Ask a Technician: Is it unsafe to have my windows down during a summer traffic jam?
- Ask a technician: How can I make my vehicle lighter?
- Do manual transmissions get better mileage?
- New Product Encourages Drivers to Fight â€śHonkaholismâ€ť
Tag Archives: Home Tips
You’ve got too much stuff. Or too little room. Or both. You know it’s time to clean your closet when you’ve got so many shoes Imelda Marcos sends you love letters. Or, when the only way to close the door … Continue reading
There comes a time where you simply can’t look at your living room or bedroom without wanting to cry out in decoration frustration. You want to redecorate and get a chic new look but you don’t have the money to … Continue reading
Styles come and go, but here are some things we at Crown Nissan of Greenville believe your closet can’t be without. A Black Dress – Every woman needs something that’s nice, goes with everything and requires little maintenance. When choosing … Continue reading
The thought of online dating can be scary. Not only does it seem a little desperate, perhaps a little needy, but most importantly you never really know who you’re setting up a date with. Does the guy who says he’s … Continue reading